Position: Digital Content Intern ID: CC_0006
Number of Openings0
Interested in working for Hong Kong’s fastest growing veterinary company? We are looking for a Digital Content Intern to join our team!
The role of the Learning and Development Intern will be to support the Learning and Development team in the creation and maintenance of training for the Vet Nurses, Vets and Customer Services Teams. As we are moving onto a new online Learning Management System (LMS) software this training will be created directly online. This role will suit an emerging IT or Design professional who wants experience in Learning and Development systems and/or digital learning content.
This role will give the successful candidate the opportunity to work with the wider Human Resources team, assisting them with ad hoc tasks such as employee engagement and the recruitment for new positions.
- 3-day work week, 9 hours per work shift with 1-hour lunch break. This is flexible
- Working location: Sai Wan Ho
- Help to design training content across departments, specifically for vet nurses, vets and our customer services team.
- Help to design, create and upload training materials onto the Learning Management System.
- Ongoing maintenance of the LMS platform, including but not limited to, critical review of content and impact, maintaining user lists and groups, upgrading software, maintaining relevant plug ins required for different training opportunities.
- Liaise closely with the Learning and Development team.
- Assist with external training programs.
- University undergraduate
- Strong English skills [our training is primarily conducted in English]. Cantonese is an advantage.
- Design skills preferred, but not essential.
- Knowledge of or experience with LMS Platforms, such as Moodle, would be an advantage.