Number of Openings1
Cheerful, outgoing, passionate and love animals? Raise your hand if that’s you! We are looking for a Customer Services Representative to join our team and you could be the perfect fit!
Here at Creature Comforts, we offer everyone in our Customer Service team the opportunity to develop their veterinary specific knowledge through our in-house training programme, covering all aspects of veterinary clinic knowledge from preventative care, diet, medical training, communications and more. For those not sure about a clinical career, we also offer a great career path into Marketing, HR or any other department within our Group!
If you love working with people and creating an exceptional client experience and want to learn more about veterinary medicine and care, this is the position for you.
As a Customer Service Representative, you’ll represent Creature Comforts Veterinary Group and take pride in delivering an exceptional experience for our customers and patients.
- Working Schedule: 5-day work, 9.5 hours per work shift with 1-hour lunch break
- Working Location: Sai Wan Ho
- Handling the daily reception operations of the Hospital.
- Ensuring services operate in a timely, accurate, efficient manner, with a high standard of quality customer service.
- Ensuring the reception experience is a happy and pleasant one for owners and their pets.
- Providing basic medical information to clients, answering queries and solving problems.
- Providing ad-hoc support to nurses and vets.
What We Require:
- Higher Diploma holder or above in any discipline
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service
- Experience in veterinary industry is a definite advantage
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as Senior Customer Services Representative
- Immediate availability is preferred.
What We Offer:
- Attractive salary package with 13th month salary
- Monthly Bonus
- Special holiday working shift allowance and compensation
- Structured career path
- Competitive benefits, including group medical scheme, staff discounts…etc.
- In-house training programme
- In-house wellbeing program and time management programme
This is not just a job – it's the start of an exciting veterinary career with one of Hong Kong’s largest veterinary groups.
Please send us your application and your latest CV (PDF format) in English, along with your current and expected salary, by clicking "Apply Now"